Search Away

Thursday, March 10, 2011

House Arrest

This unknown illness has left me on House Arrest, no driving(or drinking) at all! So I've had some time to peruse recipes. I've decided to post my favorite, one that I make often!


My favorite dip recipe (which I will be making this Saturday :D )


Cheesy Melty Bacony Dip

1  package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/2  cup mayonnaise
1  garlic clove, pressed
1  cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
6  slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled
1  large tomato, seeded and diced, divided (about 1 cup)
  1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and garlic; whisk until smooth. Add cheddar cheese, bacon, half of the tomato to cream cheese mixture; mix well.
  2. Bake 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Top with remaining tomato. 


No comments:

Post a Comment