Search Away

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Its midnight and I'm hungry

So I'm hungry so I'm giving you my recipe for Baked Cheese Bacon Cheese and Macaroni. (yah I know thats alot of cheeses but thats what makes it amazing!) Mainly because I want one of you to come make me this...
1.Preheat oven to 425
2. In a pot melt 1 tablespoon of butter. Take off heat and mix in 1/4 cup flour. Put back over heat and stir for about 1 minute, don't let it get too hot.
3. Mix in 3 and 1/2 cups of milk and stir until flour mixture has disolved.
4. Add in 2 lbs of cubed cheese. I use Cheddar and a small amount of pepperjack(to add some kick) but mozzerella and cheddar make a good creamy combination.
5. Continue to stir until full melted. Take off heat.
6. Boil water. Mix in 1 box of any type of pasta you want.
7. Cook bacon, as much or as little as you want.(But remember we all know that one way to a mans heart is with bacon!)  Drain on paper towel and cut up into little pieces.
8. Take out a caserole dish and put the strained pasta in, cover with bacon and cheese mixture. Top with 1 cup of grated cheese *You can stop at this step and put in the fridge the night before and then just put it in the oven the next day for a quick and messless dinner that will impress)
9. Cook for about 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted
10. ENJOY!

This is one of the easiest recipes I have and is super good! I hope you all enjoy it as much as me and Adolph do. It is a good date dinner because you can make it the day before and when your gentleman friend comes over you have a clean house and after a few glasses of good wine (Martini & Rossi Asti is a great wine to pair with this, its cheap $15 and it very sweet and bubbly, doesnt taste like most other wines) you can just pop this in the oven and have a quick meal with easy cleanup! Leaves lots of time for cuddling and kissing after dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment